Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Workout Routine

I live in a different world than most when it comes to working out and eating healthy, because I want to gain weight not lose it! And that’s why I mostly do muscle building exercises. I do a lot of different ones so here is part of my list…
  • Squats 100
  • Pushups – As many as I can do in 1 min
  • Plank 1 ½ min + Side Plank 2 x 1 min
  • Wall-Sit 2 min
  • Crunches 2 x 25
I started this routine with a extended squat challenge, but I never finished because I could see the muscles forming on my thighs and it was too much for me (Who wants man legs???), I do this 4-6 days a week depending on my schedule and my mood, and it actually works! I gained 2 Kg. Yaaayy :D So I hope for further progress, I’ll update you later on that.
Now I’m gonna do my workout, before eating dinner!  Talk to you guys later 

No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube